Thursday, February 01, 2007

Pennies From Heaven

I called my brother in Ohio this evening. He has two great kids (written about here, here, here, and here) with a third due in a few weeks. He always has a great story about the kids to share that makes me laugh. Of course, I also get upset because I don't get out there very often (maybe the end of April?).

Tonight he told me about his son's piggy bank. Jacob is five years old and was "counting his pennies," as he calls it. He now has so much change that not another cent can fit in his piggy bank. My brother recommended that he open an account at the bank. He explained to Jacob how they will hold his money in his account and he can take it out if he needs it.

Jacob looked at him and asked, "But how will they keep track of which pennies are mine?"

Watch the video below for some more fun with
pennies:

No comments: