Wednesday, January 10, 2007

To Watch or Not To Watch

I can't remember the last time I watched a speech by President Bush. Do I really want to? I guess it's not really nessessary as all of the media outlets have already summed up everything he is going to say.

How 'bout this: the UConn men play Marquette tonight at 7:00. If UConn wins, I might be able to stomach a half hour of the President. If they lose, forget it. I'll catch the highlights (lowlights) tomorrow.

Stephen Colbert of the Colbert Report had some words of advice for Bush on last night's show. Have a look:



Sorry, nothing much else is going on here. I just need to make it through two more days at the library and then the 3-day weekend is here!

Here's some humor to pass the time:

Funny Bud Light commercial


Here's a radio station prank call (kinda mean, but . . ):


And, finally, have you seen any good windmill punches lately? They used to popular in grade school and it looks like they are making a come-back in professional soccer!


the windmill:

No comments: